*Completion of a TF-CBT Basic Training
Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
TF-CBT is an evidence-based psychotherapy approach designed to treat posttraumatic stress and related emotional and behavioral difficulties in children and adolescents. This consultation package meets the consultation requirements for national TF-CBT certification. For more information on TF-CBT certification, please visit tfcbt.org.
- Consultations: 12 one-hour video consultation calls once per month
- Location: online via GoToMeeting
- Consultant: David Hong, PsyD, LP
Dr. Hong is a nationally certified trainer and practitioner of Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. He earned his doctoral degree from the Minnesota School of Professional Psychology, where he studied Clinical Psychology with a minor in Child and Family Therapy. He specializes in services for children, adolescents and immigrant populations with a focus on trauma. Visit Dr. Hong's website.
You should have access to:
- Webcam and microphone
*Please note: there is an option to join the meetings via telephone if you do not have the above technology.
This consultation package is only open to clinicians who have previously attended a TF-CBT Basic Training.
- $435 for 12 consultation calls
- Group - Groups of 4+ trainees receive a 10% discount (applied automatically at checkout).
- To pay by credit card, select the "Purchase for $435" option from the menu on the left.
- To pay by check, fill out the Registration Form and mail with payment to:
Washburn Center for Children
Attn: United Health Foundation Training Institute
1100 Glenwood Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Questions? Contact TrainingInstitute@washburn.org or 612.871.1454